Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

MS Walk for Gramma, March 28th 2009

I have decided at the last minute to join the 2009 MS Walk. I joined the team, Sherman's Marchers (SM) which is MS reversed. Next year I will be a little more on top of things. To the right is a link to make a donation (tax deductible). I have set a goal of $225 and have raised $125 so far which is 55% of my goal. Thank you to everyone who has and will donate. As some of you may know my mom aka Gramma has MS she was diagnosed in August of 1988 and remained in remission for about 15 years. She is very strong willed and determined to not let MS control her. So Luke and I will be marching for her!! As long at the weather is not to bad on March 28th, Luke will be walking with me, or strolling in the stroller. Here is a link to the National MS Society Lone Star Chapter if you would like to read more.



Every hour of every day,
someone is diagnosed with MS. That's why I registered for the MS Walk and that's why I'm asking you to support my fund raising efforts with a tax-deductible donation.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS but they can't do it without our help. It's faster and easier than ever to support this cause that's so important to me. Simply click on the link at the bottom of this message. If you prefer, you can send your contribution to the address listed below.

Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. I appreciate your support and look forward to letting you know how I do.

P.S. If you would like more information about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, how proceeds from the MS Walk are used, or the other ways you can get involved in the fight against MS, please visit nationalmssociety.org.

Click here to view the team page for Sherman's Marchers
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/TXHWalkEvents?team_id=157093&pg=team&fr_id=10988&s_tafId=105952

No comments: