Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Big Boy Bed

We have finally made the transition to the big boy bed!! I was going to do it the Sunday of Spring Break, but he had the stomach bug and I wanted to keep him contained. So this Sunday night we made the transition! It went well he stayed in his bed and seems to like the bed. About 12:00 am early Monday morning in the monitor I heard a thump followed by crying and went to check on him, he had fallen out of the bed and was laying on the floor. Poor guy, I picked him up and checked him over and put him back in bed and he was out before I stood up. The next morning I asked him about falling out of the bed and I don't think he remembered any of it. So last night was night 2 and at 11:55ish I heard Luke crying in the bedroom, I had just put some laundry in the dryer, so I went to check on him. He was sitting on the floor beside his bed with the blanket beside him. I think he was trying to figure out what happened. But I put him back in bed and he fell fast asleep. This morning when he woke up I went to get him and he was still in his bed! I am not sure he realizes so early that he can get out by himself. I'm sure it won't be long before he is up out of bed before I get there. So that is the tale of the big boy bed!

No comments: