Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The silence is broken

Work has finally settled down so I can get back to updating you all about Luke and our fun this summer. But first I will start with last night. We had our first Toilet experience. Last night I was finishing getting dinner ready - which hardly happens, usually Scott does the cooking - and Luke went back to our bedroom. I didn't think much about it until Scott realized we couldn't hear any noises of him in our room, so he called his name and then we hear the sound of the lid or seat on the toilet. Scott goes in to our bathroom and Luke is taking toilet paper off the roll and flushing it down the toilet. All I could do was laugh not exactly the way to let him know he was not supposed to be doing that. He has been able to flush the toilet for a while, but this is the first time he actually flushed something down the toilet. Looks like we wil have to try to keep a closer eye on him and the toilet. I don't have a picture of it, but this one will have to do for now.

1 comment:

Jen for Lady Bee's said...

Love this pic!! hope all is well with you guys!