Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas Pictures and a Video

Ok it is time to start showing everyone pictures of our little man so here you go.
Here is Luke and Santa. As you can tell, Luke was not sure about Santa.

Here are pictures from Gramma's house:



Here are some from Nana's house:


That should be enough for now I will add more later.

We had a great time visiting with all of our family over Christmas. Unfortunately it is back to reality. But the normal routine is good. Luke did great going back to the sitter after his two week break. He ran right over to her and gave her a big hug. He also couldn't have cared less that I left, but that is good, the crying always tugs at the Mommy heart-strings. Luke has really started jabbering and hugging everyone including Rudy. He even tried to hug the neighbor's dogs.

Right before Christmas he realized he could get inside Rudy's house so here is a video of that:

1 comment:

ferniBlog said...

I think it is great that you are blogging! Can I add you to my list on my blog? Noah got that exact same big truck for Christmas! It's a hit around here! What cute pictures...ya'll look great! :)